Tuesday 14 February 2012

35 Weeks


This week was all about the commando crawl! Oliver pulls himself by his arms and shimmies flat on the floor with his left leg only. I put on a video of babies crawling for him to watch and he got so excited he crawled towards it. So like a mean mother, I kept moving it further away so he would keep going. He also enjoys standing holding on to his Smoking Lily hassock, the ottoman, or the banister at the top of the stairs (totally safe, I know). He has pulled himself up into plant pots, the dishwasher and the guitar and is about to get into all kinds of other things I'm sure.

He has learned the sign for light and practices it at breakfast sometimes, but he is usually more distracted by the two Tintin mugs Ben and I drink out of. He tries to say Tintin and gets excited every time we take a sip. He is very fond of his big brother Dexter the budgie, and giggles every time he sees him.

No comments:

Post a Comment