Monday 4 June 2012

51 Weeks


Oliver's birthday is right around the corner! Our little baby has grown so much over the past year. I'm glad to say that daycare has brought out a new and exciting side in Oliver, he is becoming more independent. Now that he is comfortable walking, he is venturing out more on his own. Mostly he walks in and out of the kitchen, exploring in all of "his" cupboards (tupperware, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons) carrying things to and fro. I love to just sit back and watch him. He likes to help me do laundry by pulling everything out of the washer. He loves exploring the computer, how the keyboard and mouse work, or any other office supply I can get him playing with to save the life of our electronics. He likes his ipod touch, and looking at pictures, playing music, or just carrying it around. He likes to make all kinds of noises, constantly! He now waves and says hi and bye bye. He still loves animals and books and cars and anything, ANYTHING yellow. He gives hugs and sometimes when I pick him up he'll hug me and pat me on the back. It is the sweetest thing. He loves baths and especially loves brushing his teeth. I love the little person he is becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment