Tuesday 1 May 2012

46 Weeks




Oliver took 3 steps!! Ben and I were both there, sitting silently with our jaws hanging open in suspense. Good job little man! He's walking mostly with just one hand in mine now and getting quicker by the minute.

We've started daycare this week, Oliver and I. So far so good, although I haven't really left him alone there yet.   He likes playing with the bouncy balls, and hides behind a blanket for peek a boo. We spend a lot of our time crawling in and out of his fort (dining room table with blanket) and he pauses on his way out just as his head peeks out of the blanket waiting for me to say "Where's Oliver...there he is!" His second molar is coming in, which means nights are a little wakeful right now. He is loving songs with hand motions, he claps and throws his arms up for hooray in "If Your Happy and You Know it." He is eating a lot of new foods and I've been cooking up a storm to keep up with his growing appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment